Thursday 31 January 2008

Thursday, January 31st


Oh bother, there's a peacock on my head
hahaha jk, I want it to be there. LOL.

As you can imagine, the last 24 hours has been tough on me...but not as tough as the last 24 months trying to spend £80,000. The thing is sure...I have a lot of money and am very flamboyant, but jeez, give me a break. Do you know how hard it is to spend £80,000?? Most of you darlings could never understand, even if you walked a mile in my £1,000 Louis Vutton Loafers with the gold encrusted strap. Shame on you for judging me. As such, I will now vent on things that I hate:

- Pants, shirts, shoes or knickers that cost less than £500
- Food that isn't served with caviar or food that costs less than £50 a meal, although, I must admit I do adore some peasant meals like...what is that one called...oh, right, bangers and mash. I will eat that if I really want to slum, but it has to come with a side of caviar.
- I really dislike Rob Lowe for some peculiar reason. He is incredibly handsome but not as majestically dressed like Prince Charles II
- I hate people that live under the poverty line...actually, scratch that, I hate people that live under my poverty line which is roughly £1000/ day.
- I hate Suge Knight because he was involved with the murders of Tupac and Biggie
- I hate Daniel Craig, not because he's an untraditional Bond, but because he turned down my advances at a party
- I hate poor people...oh wait I think I already mentioned that
- I hate yarn that doesn't have fire retardent qualities


I HATE YOU ROB LOWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: