Friday 1 February 2008

Evian Baths, Oh How I Miss Thee


THE ONLY WAY TO BATHE DARLINGS

Sorry, I didn't get to blog yesterday. We were having problems with the plumbing in my house and I had to deal with these unsavory blokes all morning. You see, our tub usually only runs EVIAN water for our baths at the Conway residence but it seems I accidentally dropped a bag of conflict diamonds down the pipe and our platinum plumbing began to leak. Father was so distraught about the situation that he rented the presidential suite at the Hyatt Regency (obviously 5 Stars darling) just so "he can take a decent shower like any normal tax stealing...err...I mean tax paying citizen." I think I'm going to head there now too for a bathe, I'm getting severe rashes from my Egyptian cotton knickers. Until next time too-ta-loo and remember, if you ain't rich you ain't shit.

No comments: